From analysing previous student's work I have learnt what aspects are important when creating a video and how minor factors can effect it. One of the most important things I found was the realism of the video. This was mostly created through mise en scene; for example, body language, costumes, props, locations, lighting and facial expressions. All of these bring the video together and intrigue an audience. I also found features such as hand held camera moments and point of view shots made the music video more captivating as viewers feel like they are a part of the scene. These are all things which I will take into consideration when making my own music video as I now feel like I have a better understanding of the importance of minor details, the length and timings of shots as well as elaborate planning in advance. Completing this task has also given me a clearer interpretation of how the music videos are assessed and graded, therefore I will follow this criteria in order to create a more successful music video.
No comments:
Post a Comment