Monday, 29 August 2016

Album Cover

























Making this digipak cover, I wanted to experiment with layering images to create a specific album style. I decided to go for a dark mysterious look incorporating subtle bright lights after looking at existing album covers for inspiration, as these are features I found to be distinct and intriguing on artwork. I decided to do this by incorporating various features from a night sky and blending them together in order to achieve this style of background. To make my artist fit into this design, I used various tools to blend her to my colour scheme and added a glow around the left side of her hair and a bolt of lightning over-lay on the right hand side to bring this piece together.
When making my final front cover I would like to use the technique of layering however I want to use more advanced techniques when editing the picture of my artist rather than using simplistic tools to create the cover as well as reconsidering my fonts in order to make it look more professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment