Monday, 27 June 2016

Music Video Research



From researching existing music websites, I have a greater understanding of ways in which artists market themselves online. Each website suggested the artist's genre of music or was representative of their last album. This makes it visually appealing and recognisable for the fans and encourages new audiences to become invested in their music. I also found minimalistic graphics were also very effective as they encouraged a wider dynamic to look further into the website and learn more about the artist and their music. When creating my own website I will need to consider aspects of mine en scene as well as colours, layout, information and typefaces. I've also noticed that many websites have a minimalistic home page where there are options to find out more information on the artist and their music. Using clear logos and photography also looked very effective on the sites I looked at so I will consider following a similar layout on my own project.

No comments:

Post a Comment