From filming and editing this video, I have learnt what I will need to do in order to my the lip syncing in my music video realistic. I found that the most significant factor which effects the overall outcome of the video was the timing and emphasis of mouthing the lyrics. Getting the precise synchronisation with the music made it seem more professional, therefore we made sure to always play the music in the background so we could later edit it more exactly to the song. I also noticed in music videos artists over exaggerate their words. This gives a stronger illusion that they are actually singing the song during performance shots. Using this technique also helped us when shooting our video as it gives it more realism. Using a range of shots, locations and angles as well as match on action made the video much more interesting and intriguing for viewers, therefore I will use what I've learnt from this task to help improve the performance aspect of my music video.
Labels
- 1. Research (13)
- 2. Creative Tasks (8)
- 3. Planning (28)
- 4. Construction (10)
- 5. Evaluation (4)
- 5. Final Products (3)
Thursday, 23 June 2016
Lip-syncing Task
From filming and editing this video, I have learnt what I will need to do in order to my the lip syncing in my music video realistic. I found that the most significant factor which effects the overall outcome of the video was the timing and emphasis of mouthing the lyrics. Getting the precise synchronisation with the music made it seem more professional, therefore we made sure to always play the music in the background so we could later edit it more exactly to the song. I also noticed in music videos artists over exaggerate their words. This gives a stronger illusion that they are actually singing the song during performance shots. Using this technique also helped us when shooting our video as it gives it more realism. Using a range of shots, locations and angles as well as match on action made the video much more interesting and intriguing for viewers, therefore I will use what I've learnt from this task to help improve the performance aspect of my music video.
Labels:
2. Creative Tasks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment